Senior Product Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Consumers demand convenience, want user-friendliness, recognize the added value of context-based banking, and are getting the freedom to decide in which services they want to use their bank data – neutral services outside the classic banking world are more popular than ever before: the seemingly inseparable connection of banks and “banking” is breaking up! In its place, figo has become Europe’s first banking service provider. With our business model, we have opened the doors to the banks and we are a company unlike most any other in this new open banking world. Data from more than 3,000 financial sources such as bank accounts, credit cards, deposits, PayPal and FinTech companies can be reached via figo, with more to come.
The Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2) itself outlines our successful concept. One aspect of the new EU directive is the Access to Account (XS2A), which requires banks to make bank data available to so-called third parties. figo has developed a dynamic FinTech ecosystem and has generated a new standard for linking financial data. In this, figo has succeeded in reducing complexity, integrating banking services into third-party products, and providing new touch points between players in the financial sector and the end customer.In order to grow further we are currently building a team of motivated and passionate people!
In the role as a Senior Product Manager (m/f) you are responsible for the transformation of our company into a truly customer centric data driven culture.
- Identify customer needs and market trends as well as profitable opportunities for organic and non-organic growth
- Drive & consolidate market intelligence (including competition benchmarking, customer feedback loops) and define product life cycle management
- Develop new product initiatives and identify new business opportunities and assertively drive analysis and decision process to invest in appropriate opportunities
- Define and drive product strategy (Categorisation, structuring, questioning and validating of new ideas/feature requests based on market (value) and business opportunity)
- Generate business plan for new products, functions, features for project approval & support business case preparation with pricing and differentiation strategy
- Optimize existing products and adapt internal structures and processes
- Ensure and manage the alignment of marketing and product engineering, participation in development projects
- Take care of project team setups to assure successful creation of new product concepts & product visions
- Participate, drive preparation and presentation at customer and market events (internally and externally)
Provide process routines and rules (acquisition; strategic pricing; partnering strategies; portfolio management)
- University degree in business administration or technical background
- 5+ years experience as product, product marketing or strategy manager in a comparable position
- Experience in the financial sector, B2B, IT affinity
- Experience with complex products and to transfer the business needs into a technical product
- Marketing knowledge within the tech industry
- Experience to built up processes and structures from the scratch
- Strong experience in people management
- Analytical mind-set and ability to understand business needs, customer orientation
- Ability to communicate across different levels (with business and technical background)
- Proven presentation and moderation skills, change management preferable
- Stressful-redundant, perseverance
- Flexible mindset
- Methodical expertise
What we offer
… a chance to become an integral part of a fast-growing tech company in a changing industry.… opportunities to implement your own ideas and participate in the decision-making processes of our company.… a system where you can work autonomously.
Is that you? Then contact us via E-mail (German or English)!
Please send us your current CV, a short and straight to the point cover letter plus any material which could be helpful for us (LinkedIn profile, portfolio of your work, …).
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to email us! We would love to hear from you!