Finance and Administration Professional (m/f) - part time
Parkmobile Deutschland GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
ParkNow – a brand from BMW i and Parkmobile – will become the leading brand for on-street and off-street premium parking services in Europe. We are currently building a small, passionate team with the Finance and Administration Professional being an essential pillar.
We are looking for a highly motivated Finance and Administration Professional, hungry for the next career step. You should be capable of taking control and responsibility of the company‘s controlling, human resources and administration processes. This is a part-time role which will require you to work hands-on and closely with our team, headquarter functions and external providers to support day-to-day activities.
With ParkNow you have the opportunity to work in a young and powerful team significantly shaping the future of mobility. Our employees are highly motivated open-minded people, self-driven and with a great team spirit. Our people are the key to our success.
The role of the Finance and Administration Professional is to
- Ensure the provision of high quality accounting, forecasting, cost control, financial information and support services together with the headquarter and external service providers.
- Prepare and monitor budgets and forecasts for the team on a monthly basis.
- Prepare annual accounts and statutory returns and manage the relationship with external auditors in close alignment with headquarter functions.
- Be an active member of the Management Team, assist with the growth strategy, operational projects, and financial analysis.
- Support sales by ensuring that pricing is set correctly and that our margins are recognised and understood.
- Ensure that we are getting the best value out of our third party supplier relations.
- Manage administration tasks and human resource processes including hiring of interns and working students to the needs of the organization.
- Any other duties as seen fit by the Managing Director.
Your personal attributes
- Passionate with “can-do” attitude, outgoing, personable and proactive.
- Able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks.
- Strong Customer Service ethos and hands-on attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Very receptive and a fast learner.
- Flexible yet resilient under heavy workloads.
- University degree in business and economics with a major in Finance and Accounting (equivalents will be considered).
- At least two years of experience in a financial or accounting function.
- High calibre individual with excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate and strong numerical skill.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Proficient in the use of MS office programs.
The rare opportunity to join a nascent company focused on conquering a new market and the ability to directly contribute to that success. We offer attractive conditions and exciting career development opportunities in a growing European organisation.
Do you have a desire to shape innovative and modern mobility services? Then become part of our team and send your detailed application documents (cover letter and CV) to:
We look forward to meeting you,
Your ParkNow team
Parkmobile Deutschland GmbH