Finance & Business Intelligence Director (m/w)
Business Development Finance Development
Beginn: April 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Oviva is a groundbreaking technology-enabled healthcare provider, spearheading digitization of healthcare in Europe. With our proprietary technology we enable new models of care and more effective forms of traditional care in medical nutritional counseling / dietetics.
We are established Switzerland, the UK and Germany. In order to scale our business to the next level, we are looking for a
Finance & Business Intelligence Director (100%)
The goal is to retain full overview of our financials, help managing cash-flow and financing options. You will work directly with our country managers and the CEO.
The ideal profile will show
- 3+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements, general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Accounting software user and administration skills
- Analytic capabilities for and interest in business intelligence processes
- Good oral and written skills in German and English
Main tasks include
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish monthly financial statements, support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop deep understanding for internal dynamics and all processes around business intelligence function including our country reporting and control systems
- Communicate directly with our shareholders, some of the top venture capital investors of the world
- Support CEO in fundraising process
- Challenging task in a high-growth environment
- World-class team, keen to develop high-potentials
- Attractive working conditions in Potsdam with occasional travel to our offices in Zürich and London
- Competitive compensation
Start date is open, but a sooner start would be preferred.
If you are interested, please send your complete application to email@example.com. Additional information available at +49 30 55572034.