Finance & Operation Lead (m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
8fit helps millions of people around the world live a healthier life. We guide users on their first steps to fitness with personalized workout and meal plans. Every day we’re rewarded by the lives that we improve, and it keeps us motivated to execute on our vision of making the world a healthier place.
Working at 8fit
We want experienced people with unique skills who can own and lead specific areas within the company. You are expected to have an impact from week one and help us to build a successful company on all levels. Output is what counts to us, not face time.
- 2-3 years of experience in managing finance/ operations at a fast growing start-up with more than 50 employees is required.
- Furthermore you need to:
- Have experience in financial controlling & reporting to management, board and tax authorities (US & GER)
- Be familiar with legal and tax requirements (US & GER)
- Have worked and steered tax consultants
- Have established processes for Accounting, HR and other operations
- Enjoy working in dynamic environments and prefer practical decision for the business
- Have excellent Excel skills and love to crunch numbers
- Be business fluent in English and German
- Have a Finance or Legal background
- A very competitive package
- True start up environment with potential to take initiatives and get a lot of responsibilities
- Great learning experience
- Passionate and caring team
- International and fun environment
- Great product helping users worldwide to stay healthy
If you match all requirements, please send us an email with a short description and CV.