Financial Accountant / “Buchhalter” (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Become part of one of Germany’s hottest start-ups – TVSMILES. TVSMILES is expanding its already vibrant international team.
We have over 2.3 million users in Germany and have raised over EUR 5 million in 2014, making us one of the most solidly funded start-ups in Germany. We are the first loyalty based second screen app that rewards its users with Smiles for playing quizzes and interacting with integrated brand content. In 2014 we won the coveted “made-in-de award”, the dmexco start-up competition and the Gruenderszene award.
With countless plans for the future, join a team as fresh and exciting as our app itself, as we expand into new markets.
Role – overview
Position: Financial Accountant / “Buchhalter” (m/f)
Reporting to: Head of Financial Controlling and Accounting
Salary: Competitive salary
- Execute all accounting processes (incl. recording of all bookings)
- Perform analyses and control costs and KPIs
- Support monthly reporting
- Active participation in all financial matters and
strong focus on delivering excellence
Role – detailed description
As Financial Accountant, you have an important role in our company as you are providing instrumental inputs to our financial reporting.
You will understand and have insights into financial matters and consequently understand important parts of the company.
You will be working on our financial accounting in Datev and deliver inputs necessary for our payment process and the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements. Moreover, you might take part in the monthly VAT declaration, accounting reports, take care of controlling processes (cost center/cost unit) and financial accounts clarifications and reconciliations. In addition to the Asset Accounting you also take care of the processing of the incoming and outgoing invoices.
If you are keen to work in a highly driver and fun team, where you can grow as quickly as the company, this job is what you are looking for.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance and tax, apprenticeship in accounting, or degree as “Steuerfachangestellter”, each with outstanding grades
- Native German and good English
Skills and experience
- HGB, IFRS is plus
- Familiar with ERP software solutions, preferably Datev
- Excellent Excel skills
- Detail-oriented working style
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of responsibilities, overcome obstacles and deliver on commitments
- Very good social and communication skills
- Ability to think and act interdisciplinary
- Capacity to grasp new concepts quickly
- Enthusiasm for the job
Please submit your complete application including your salary expectation and earliest starting date to the attention of Mr. René Ludewig to: firstname.lastname@example.org