Financial Analyst (m/f)
Beginn: Januar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
GameGenetics GmbH, founded in 2009 in Berlin, is a leading specialist in user acquisition for free mobile and online games. The company enables game developers to market games more effectively, win relevant players and to speed up their global growth and gives international publishers access to a first-rate game portfolio. GameGenetics works closely with leading publishers such as Electronic Arts, Kabam and Ubisoft. It currently has a portfolio of 700 high quality mobile and online games developed by 300 game developers/publishers available in 185 countries and in over 30 languages. To reach out to relevant target groups, GameGenetics has created an international distribution network comprised of more than 3,000 channel partners such as Dell and Lenovo, hundreds of gaming websites and advertising networks as Facebook, Yahoo! and Google.
In Germany, GameGenetics established media cooperations with key players like Bild.de and Web.de.
Through partner integrations and game advertisements, GameGenetics generates more than 100 billion worldwide ad impressions per month, leading to millions of game registrations.
The international GameGenetics team includes experts from 22 nations and is headed by company CEO/founder Alexander Piutti.
- You have an apprenticeship in Finance or a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a focus on Finance
- +2 years of experience in a similar position in a Finance Department
- You have a sound Accounting and Controlling knowledge
- You have Microsoft Power Point and very strong Excel skills (including knowledge of macros), VBA skills are also a plus
- You are fluent in business English, German is a plus
- You work very precisely, are reliable, process driven and team oriented
- You possess excellent organizing skills
- Collection, reconciliation, analysis and evaluation of data, used in order to monitor the company’s financial performance, from other departments
- Analysis and improvement of internal processes
- Supporting the Finance team in the financial planning process (i.e. budgeting, forecasting and mid-term planning)
- Assistance with P&L, cash flow and balance sheet development
- Finance related Month End and ad hoc analysis for internal stakeholders
- General support to the Head of Finance and Finance Team
What we offer
We’re determined to further expand our business proposition in an exciting and international growing market. Our team members enjoy a productive atmosphere in a company blending the fun of online and mobile gaming with a highly professional spirit.
Mutual respect and the freedom to do things a bit differently form the basis of our daily work. We have been quite successful so far by achieving tasks together -- while a good laugh is always welcome.
Situated in the heart of Berlin, we draw in talent and ideas from one of the world’s most creative cities. Our team members have the chance to take on quite some responsibility and grow with us at a fast pace.
We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team and support the development of world-class gaming services.
Up for your next step? Apply directly at: www.gamegenetics.com/jobs