Senior Product Owner (m/f)
IT Projektmanagement Produktmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
As Senior Product Owner at FINEWAY, you’ll be responsible for transforming business requirements into innovative products our users love. This includes:
- Developing & implementing product strategies & roadmaps consistent with the company vision & commercial objectives
- Ensuring we meet our product goals in terms of time, quality & cost
- Breaking down ideas & product requirements into ready-to-implement user stories
- Specifying new features for designers & developers in a pragmatic, but conscientious way
- Fighting for consistent, CI-compliant designs & implementations
- Identifying & prioritizing features from customer feedback, concept tests, analysis tools & A/B tests
- Deep understanding of the commercial drivers of a digital business
- 3+ years professional experience as a product manager or product owner in a tech-driven environment
- Passion for mobile & web technologies in a UX-driven environment
- Proficient handling of Scrum, agile methodologies & roadmapping
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- A quick mind with a problem-sovling aptitude, creative & pragmatic
- Proficiency in German & English, excellent communication skills
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs & investors with decade long track records
- A fast-paced, challenging environment
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind
- Open doors, flat hierarchies, flexibility & full transparency
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to deliver trips that match your unique style & intents
That’s why we’re building an Artificial Intelligence powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel DNA better than anyone else
The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences
Founded in 2015 by Markus Bohl & Markus Feigelbinder.
$ 15m+ in venture funding.
Double-digit annual revenues, growing at 250%+ per year.
Fast growing team of 50+ experts from 11+ countries.
Modern loft office in the heart of Munich.