Business Development Finance Co-Founder
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2018
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
- You want to be part of the core management team in one of Europe’s fastest growing fintech startup with access to all company assets, investor relations and solid funding?
- You are motivated to source, negotiate and close equity and debt transactions together with the CEO?
- You want to build your finance delta force team and be responsible for all finance related matters?
- You are passionate, entrepreneurial and hard working?
- You want to earn a competitive salary, significant company shares and individual perks?
Then you should join Finiata - a fast growing, well funded Berlin based SME lending company.
Finiata was founded 2 years ago by a team around Sebastian Diemer (founded / sold kreditech for 300mn EUR) with the mission to provide working capital to small businesses and freelancers that are not served by banks or financial institutions. We are empowering entrepreneurship and small businesses by providing short, easy financing to (pretty much) everybody. A fully automated lending engine and innovative data sources allow us to build a proprietary scoring engine for a completely unserved segment of 70 million customers in Europe.
We have served over 16.000 users in Poland and Germany, are growing 20% per month and have secured over EUR 20mn in equity and debt refinancing. A team of 55+ professionals (well, professional most of the time) is working hard to diversify into more products and countries to build the biggest data driven lending company worldwide.
- You are a core member of the management group with direct exposure to investors, 7 digit EUR company shares and part of all strategic decisions
- You develop and execute the financial strategy of the company
- You run the deal process for fundraising (debt and equity) and bring a deal flow into the company to ensure funding of all operational activities
- You own the annual and on-going monthly planning (forecast, budget, midterm planning and liquidity management)
- You manage financial controls and accounting procedures
- You report to the board and shareholders (internal and external) to ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company
- You take a leading role in bringing operational excellence into the company by installing just the right amount of process, reporting and structure
- You ensure compliance of financials with IFRS, HGB and tax regulation in a multi-country organisation
What We Require
- You have 5+ years of experience in a financial position in an M&A advisory firm, investment bank, private equity fund
- You have gained startup experience / exposure by founding / scaling your own business, having joined a startup or freelancing
- You have a track record of originating and closing structured debt transactions, including but not limited to setting up SPV structures, a network of potential debt providers, negotiating contracts
- You have a demonstrable experience with and deep understanding of financial markets, taxes and risk management
- You have strong communication skills and love to “sell”
- You have strong knowledge of international legal requirements and compliance regulations in the finance sector
- You are experienced in business modelling
- You are fluent in business English and possess great verbal and especially written communication skills, German is a plus
- You have a demonstrated leadership ability, confidence and executive presence – ability to motivate staff
- You have excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills