FinTech Application Specialist (m/f)
Customer Care Projektmanagement Finance
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
At Mambu we believe that people and businesses all around the world should have easy access to financial services to help them pursue the opportunities they see.
We help FinTech innovators, banks and microfinance institutions to deliver essential banking services to individuals and emerging enterprises around the world.
We do this by providing world-class banking technology built in and delivered via the cloud, that's simple, affordable and flexible for any financial institution tackling any market opportunity.
To continue our success story we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Application Specialist to be a part of our rapidly growing delivery services support team here in Berlin.
As an Application Specialist, you’ll be responsible for helping our clients to get the best out of our platform: from mapping their requirements, to providing training and advising on best practices throughout their complete project lifecycle.
You'll get to work with every type of FinTech company across the world from large banks to small startups while applying your banking and FinTech knowledge to help our customers launch the next generation of financial services.
What you'll be working on?
- Work as part of a team to implement & support the Mambu platform with digital lenders, startups, microfinance organizations and new business units of traditional banks.
- Gather business requirements (product settings, workflows, accounting rules, etc) from our customers and translate these into configuration and setup of the Mambu system.
- Provide training to our customers on the Mambu platform and new feature releases.
- Provide ongoing support and Q&A to existing customers and their users.
- Be an active part of shaping Mambu's culture as a company.
You need to have
- Deep knowledge of consumer or business lending and deposits products and operations by having worked in the banking or FinTech industry
- A consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer needs.
- Excellent written and verbal technical and personal communication skills in English.
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team or independently, handling conflict resolution, and time management as well as solving problems.
It would be great if you also had
- Experience working with banking systems
- Additional written or spoken languages beyond English
- Strong project and time management skills
- Launched in 2011, we already work with more than 130 institutions in 30 countries around the world and we're just getting started
- Our clients include P2P platforms, SME lenders, traditional banks, microfinance organizations, consumer lending and digital banking organizations who are all looking to either service unreached markets or disrupt the traditional world of banking.
- We are an international, disruptive technology start-up with a unique mission
- We offer competitive, fair salaries and benefits and we also let you pick your favourite hardware pack!
- We believe our team comes first, then our customers, then our shareholders.
This position is full-time for our office in Berlin, Germany.