Senior Full-Stack Developer (m/f/d)
IT Sonstige Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2019
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Fit Analytics — the world’s leading size advisor solution for online clothes shopping — is looking for a motivated full-time Senior Full-Stack Developer. You will work with the largest and most extensive data set in the industry to help ensure accuracy in clothing and apparel fit prediction. If you're passionate about writing correct, elegant, flexible and performant code and ready to use your skills to shape the future of the online fashion industry, we want to hear from you!
Who We Are
Based in Berlin and Chicago, we’re a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, business analysts, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We help some of the world’s largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
What We Do
Our Fit Finder helps companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers, optimize e-commerce performance, and add risk-free retail intelligence to their operations. We work with major global retailers and brands such as Zara, Asos, Hugo Boss, New Balance, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and many more!
What The Role Involves
- Improving existing architecture to ensure scalability of the system (>1 million requests per minute)
- Developing the next generation of our Fit Finder
- Introducing new data structures that enable better and more specific recommendations
- Making sure our systems are flexible enough to support the data feeds of our 100+ and growing client base
- Collaborating with other technical teams in the company
- Coaching / mentoring other team members
- Teamwork and peer review
- Having a direct impact on how tens of millions of people buy clothes online
What We're Looking for in You
- At least three years of industry experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong ECMAScript 2015 programming skills (Node.js)
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Familiarity with Linux and Git
- University degree in Computer Science or Mathematics
- Relational database design and SQL programming skills (MySQL, PostgreSQL) is an advantage
- Experience with cloud computing (Docker, Kubernetes) is an advantage
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills
- Already living in Berlin
What We Offer You
- A competitive salary
- Hands-on experience building a revolutionary e-commerce product
- A spot in our smart, creative and highly-motivated international team
- Daily breakfast and lunch plus regular team events
Why We’re Different
We're not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people's money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We're profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people a month shop better online.
If you're excellent at what you do and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely hard problem together with a great bunch of people, you've come to the right place. To take the next step, send us your CV and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit!