Backend Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2018
fitogram is the largest fitness and sports search directory for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Our marketplace includes more than 8,000 sports and fitness providers. Our latest product fitogramPRO links the marketplace with a SaaS solution for customer, course and appointment management and thus offers an all-in-one solution. For the first time ever, fitness providers have the opportunity to manage and win customers on a single platform.
Our multinational, enthusiastic and lively team awaits you in the heart of Cologne. Let’s revolutionize the sports market together!
After more than 4 years in business it is time to enter new markets and expand our applications. That’s why we are looking for a Backend Developer (m/f) to expand our team. You are going to be an essential part of our international team from the start and will have the possibility to learn in a fast growing start-up.
- You help the team with all backend related tasks
- You develop backend code within our REST api
- You analyze existing business logic and/or implement new product ideas
- You overview the architecture of our microservice based infrastructure
- You write code to automate the deployment to the cloud
- You help to keep our continuous deployment system running
- From time to time you present new technologies to the team
- You have a degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or you can prove your knowledge by previous job experience
- You love the software development experience
- You know that backend means business logic as well as infrastructure
- You have a good knowledge of the .net framework in general
- You understand the concepts of micro services and SAAS applications
- You have good knowledge of SQL, EF Framework and Docker/AWS/Cloud.
- You want to solve issues that aren’t easy at all
- You want to self-improve and learn new technologies in a fast pace
- You are rigorous and pay attention to details
- You are proficient in English - German knowledge would be a plus
- You are eager to work in a young and dynamic start-up, learn a lot and take on new responsibilities
- You share our vision, our goals, and are a sports enthusiast interested in new technologies
- Join an international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals that enjoy what they do
- A flat hierarchy that offers a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- Regular team events and, of course, free sport and fitness membership for you and one other person
- Full-time permanent employment contract, attractive pay and other benefits
If you are up for the challenge of backend development and are someone who work hard towards his goals, then fitogram is the right place for you!
We are looking forward to your application (incl. CV, letter of motivation and salary expectations) by email with the subject "Backend Developer".