Intern (m/f) - Content & Social Media Marketing
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2018
fitogram is the largest fitness and sports search directory for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Our marketplace includes more than 8,000+ sports and fitness providers. Our latest product fitogramPRO links the marketplace with a SaaS solution for Customer, course and appointment management and thus offers an all-in-one solution. For the first time ever, fitness providers have the opportunity to manage and win customers on a single platform. Our multinational, enthusiastic and lively team awaits you in the heart of Cologne. Let’s revolutionize the sports market together!
We are looking for a creative and motivated Content & Social Media Marketing Intern.
As a Content & Social Media Marketing Intern you will help us in the creation of content for our Social Media channels and also prepare market analyses and case-studies. You will have lots of creative freedom when working with our team on generating informational materials for the costumer. As in intern at fitogram you won’t have to make copies, send faxes or make coffees all day long (except the ones you drink yourself).
- You take part in planning, developing and executing Social media campaigns
- You create new content and plan its distribution over the appropriate channels
- You design landing pages
- You carry out market analyses and help in the implementation of the insights you have gained in these analyses
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to think strategically
- You are passionate about writing and know how to express complex issues in a simple and easily understandable way
- You have German native language skills
- Your high affinity to Tech and Software products enables you to understand them quickly
- You are already familiar with relevant design tools (Photoshop, CanvaS?) on a basic level
- You proficiently use Appel Pages and Google products like Spreadsheets and Docs
- You communicate fluently in both written and spoken English
- You are an organized and pro-active self-starter with great interest in the fitness industry
- The opportunity to work with a highly innovative product
- An area of responsibility with a lot of room for your ideas and contributions
- We support you in climbing a steep learning curve by integrating you closely into a small team, but also giving you enough room to work independently
- A highly dynamic, creative and team oriented work environment
- Insight into a young, rapidly growing and international Start-up
- Free sports flatrate for you and your partner or friend
- Regularly hosted team events
- Free breakfast, snacks and drinks
If you are up for the challenge of launching a new market and are someone who works hard towards your goals, then fitogram is the right place for you!
We are looking forward to your application (incl. CV, letter of motivation and salary expectations) via the following link below.