Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d) - Backend
IT Sonstige Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
fitogram is the largest fitness and sports search directory in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Our marketplace includes more than 8,000+ sports and fitness providers.
Our latest product fitogramPRO, links the marketplace with an SaaS solution for customer, course and appointment management and thus offers an all-in-one solution. For the first time ever, fitness providers have the opportunity to manage and win customers within one single platform.
Our international, enthusiastic and lively team awaits you in the heart of Cologne. Let’s revolutionize the sports market together!
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (m/f) - Backend (.NET) as an essential part of our international team. In this position you will have the possibility to learn in a fast growing start-up environment in the heart of Cologne.
Our backend is composed of a monolithic .net rest api which we are currently transferring to different microservice-based apis running with .net core on docker based instanced in the AWS cloud. The front ends are build in ReactJS or ReactNative developed with TypeScript. We use GitHub to store the code, AppVeyor and Travis manage the continuous integration and in our daily life we use Visual Studio (Code) to get things going.
- You create a microservice based world from a monolithic .net application
- You build an international SaaS application and make it a world class product
- Together with our product managers you review new planned features
- In our scrum sprints you develop backend code and write automated tests
- From time to time you present new technologies to the team
- You have a degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or you can prove your knowledge by previous job experience
- You have very good knowledge of the .net framework
- You are experienced in development of SaaS applications
- You have an understanding of the concepts of micro services
- You want to self improve and learn new technologies
- You work with passion and enthusiasm
- You are proficient in English
- Familiarity with .net core
- Understanding of the concepts of NodeJS and related tooling (Webpack, SASS & Gulp)
- You speak German
- You are a sports enthusiast interested in new technologies
- Join an international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals that enjoy what they do
- A flat hierarchy that offers a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- Regular team events, free drinks and snacks
- Free Urban Sports Club membership for you and your partner
- Pet friendly offices including a social area
- Help with relocation
- Full-time permanent employment contract, attractive pay and other benefits
- An office with a view on the Kölner Dom
If you are up for the challenge and consider yourself as someone who works hard towards his/her goals, then fitogram is the right place for you!
We are looking forward to your application (incl. CV, letter of motivation and salary expectations) by email with the subject "I am your next Senior Software Engineer"!