UX Designer (m/f/d)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
fitogram is the largest fitness and sports search directory for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Our marketplace includes more than 8,000+ sports and fitness providers.
Our latest product fitogramPRO links the marketplace with a SaaS solution for Customer, course and appointment management and thus offers an all-in-one solution. For the first time ever, fitness providers have the opportunity to manage and win customers on a single platform.
Our multinational, enthusiastic and lively team awaits you in our office in the heart of Cologne. Let’s revolutionize the sports market together!
We are looking for a creative and motivated
UX Designer (m/f/d) to expand our fitogramPRO team. You are going to be an essential part of our international team from the start and will have the possibility to learn in a fast growing start-up.
- Translate user insights and concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Uncover user needs through design research and turn these insights into product and/or service concepts, telling a clear user story that generates shared empathy, emotion, and engagement from team members and clients
- Work closely with user researchers, engineers, and other stakeholders through the entire project lifecycle from problem to solution
- Take design ownership for all phases of UX and UI work: research, conceptual design, prototyping, detailed design, usability testing, and implementation
- Test design concepts and prototypes with users to validate product experiences and propositions and gather feedback through experimentation and iteration
- Develop the internal UI and visual design style guide
- First professional experience in UI/UX Design (ideally B2B) of complex web applications (SaaS)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in HCI, Interaction Design, Psychology or other relevant field
- Command of qualitative and user-centered design methods including, but not limited to usability studies, user flows, persona creation, user journeys
- Ability to think critically, adapting the appropriate methods to specific development and ideation stages as well as design questions
- Passion for and experience with B2B products is a plus, as well as the ability to balance the design work with business and strategic requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment where speed and results must be balanced to meet project needs
- Proven experience influencing product design and direction based on customer needs
- Great communication skills – fluency in English, with German as a plus
- Portfolio (website) showcasing work examples
- Join an international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals who enjoy what they do
- Management that is aware of the crucial role of UX Design in creating an outstanding product
- A flat hierarchy that offers a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- Regular team events and, of course, a free sport and fitness membership
- Full-time permanent employment contract, flexible working hours and other benefits
We are looking forward to your application! (Please include CV, letter of motivation, possible start date and salary expectations)!