Chief Operating Officer / COO (m/f)
Marketing Operations Co-Founder
Beginn: März 2018
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
We are the leading brand for fitness food in Europe and want you to join us on our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious and international company already serves a variety of European markets. You will be part of a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams in our new offices next to a nice park in Wiesbaden, Germany.
As our new Chief Operating Officer / COO (m/f) you are part of the Management Team and will work closely with the Founder & CEO. With your experience and vision you will lead the Influencer Marketing Teams for our core markets (currently DACH, Italy and France), as well as our Customer Service. You are responsible for an optimal function of our operational processes and will lift these departments to a higher professional level.
- Be a dynamic and inspirational leader with the ability to engage and develop lasting, positive relationship with all internal and external stakeholders
- Drive sales and and oversee the further development of our core markets based on our cutting edge Influencer Marketing approach
- Work closely with our Founder & CEO to drive the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business objectives
- Work closely with our International Head of Customer Service to improve our services and customer happiness
- As we are constantly on the move, you will manage different projects apart from the daily business
- You have a background in business consulting (McKinsey, BCG etc.), in a startup C-Level role or in other fast-paced environments
- You are an experienced operational manager who is able to put plans into action
- You have a track record of improving and professionalising teams to get them to the next level
- You are a result-focused leader while maintaining an open and friendly work environment
- You are sales-driven and experienced in developing effective KPIs to drive continuous improvement in strategy and tactics
- You have a clear vision of where our company wants to be and are constantly updating our operational processes to make sure this vision is fulfilled
What we offer
- Enjoy working in an international and collaborative environment in a position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Be part of a fast growing startup with the mission to make the world a happier and healthier place
- Work together with an excellent and motivated management team (CEO & CCO)
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- Competitive financial package with equity shares
Please send us your application in German or English via our career website or via email.