Senior Operations & Supply Chain Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are one of the leading brands for fitness food in Europe and want you to join us on our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious and international company already serves a variety of European markets. You will be part of a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams in our new offices next to a nice park in Wiesbaden, Germany.
On our mission to make the world a healthier place, you will help us put our vision into action. As our new Senior Operations & Supply Chain Manager (m/f) will report directly to the CCO and play a significant role in further developing our e-commerce logistics approach for fitvia worldwide - potentially growing into other distribution channels. In addition you take ownership for the management of our external logistics partner and our global supply chain network.
- Drive operational excellence: On our journey towards operational excellence, you will help us to improve our logistics processes by optimizing the flow of goods through our external logistics partner, reduce touchpoints and increase transparency
- Optimize Global Supply Chain: Manage and optimize a global supply chain network with multiple distribution centers and manufacturing locations
- Be driven by numbers: Monitor and analyze KPIs such as Leadtime, Cost and Quality in order to convert analytical insights into optimization approaches
- Focus on our products: Work closely with our product development team to provide product cost and process analysis
- Be supportive: Together with our customer service team you follow up on inquiries and claims and exchange with our logistics partner
- Room to grow: Build, manage and lead a team of 2+ people in the mid-term and take responsibility for all operational as well as people-related topics
- You have a university degree in Business or Economics with a focus on logistics or Supply Chain Management
- You have 3+ years relevant working experience in Process or Logistics Management, ideally in an e-commerce company
- You possess strong analytical skills and are a proficient user of Microsoft Excel
- You are proactive and react easily and quickly to change
- You are solution-oriented, have an independent way of working and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- You are a native German speaker and fluent in English
- Nice to have: First leadership experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of the team that makes the world a happier and healthier place
- A challenging work environment where something new happens every day - Boredom doesn't get a look in here!
- A great international team of experts to inspire and support you
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- The whole variety of our products to pick up from our kitchen shelves