Agile Coach (m/f)
IT Projektmanagement Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
FlixBus – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
The future of transportation is Green. Here at FlixMobility Tech, the R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for Agile Coaches (m/f) in Munich starting as soon as possible.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You teach and support the team and individuals to be autonomous within the given boundaries of the organization and its processes.
- You help teams to maximize their autonomy, individual mastery and make sure the team has a purpose.
- You coach teams and individuals to identify potentials with their roles and within the agile organization and ensure equal voice and autonomy.
- You mediate the team through conflicts and help with making decisions and you foster the team's self-organization
- You facilitate meetings for the team, including preparing, moderation and post processing for the agile process as well as the supporting agile organization
- You teach the teams agile practices and lateral leadership
- You actively identify impediments and foster their removal
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Hands-on experience as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master or Product Owner in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of lean and agile principles and experience to use them to help teams succeed and organizations to evolve
- Experience fostering or working with high-performing teams
- A forward mindset towards concepts like Tribes & Chapters, Teams, Guilds, Management 3.0 and related agile organizational concepts.
- A team player, full of empathy and intuition
- Background in developing and architecting systems is a plus
- Fluent in English; every other European language is a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and send us your online application.