Head of Sourcing and Operations Charter (m/f)
Business Development Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
FlixBus is a European long-distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Since 2013, FlixBus has offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technology, the startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years and has no intention of stopping to expand anytime soon.
To support our team, we are currently looking for a Head of Sourcing and Operations Charter (m/f) based in Munich as soon as possible.
- You will be part of the leadership team that develops and grows FlixBus' second service offering: Renting buses to customers that need to transport more than 20 passengers. For these customers, we add value by making organization easier, by increasing availability and by decreasing prices (through higher efficiency)
- Your long-term goal is to maintain customer satisfaction, increase the availability of buses and decrease sourcing cost. You will achieve these goals step-by-step by developing, testing and improving processes and tools for and with your team. A Munich-based team of IT developers will support you with this task
- Besides, you will lead a larger team that sources buses from our partners (in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, Poland and the Czech Republic) and make sure that trips are carried out to our customer's satisfaction
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration, economics, logistics, engineering, statistics, mathematics, or similar
- Leadership experience and enthusiasm to coach and develop your international team members
- Working experience in the areas of sourcing, vendor management, operations, supply chain, logistics, optimization, consulting, or similar areas
- Interest in building and optimizing processes and IT tools, excitement when it comes to data and algorithms, ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong analytical mindset, ability to think big, prioritize and an independent working-style
- Fluent in English and German or French; Italian, Dutch or other European languages are a plus
- The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently in an experienced and professional team
- Once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in a totally new and innovative market
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
If you would like to rewrite the history of mobility with us then join our ride and send us your online application.