HR Controller (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You are HR Controlling at FlixBus
- You are the go to person for planning, reporting (monthly reporting for the HR Committee, financial and investor reporting), budgeting and forecasts for all HR-related topics of our 1.200+ employees company
- You deliver the most accurate insights to support decision-making processes in all relevant steering committees including our management board, executive board and our investors
- You are a meaningful sparring partner and you enable us to develop our KPI-driven personnel strategy further by optimizing existing reporting processes
- You define the HR controlling principles and standards as well as set up and develop automated processes and tools
- You support our business by conducting deviation analyses, business case reviews, etc.
- You work closely with our Controlling team while reporting directly to our Director HR
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Economics, ideally with a focus on Finance/Controlling/Human Resources, or a related field of study
- Ideally 2 – 3 years of experience in Controlling or consultancy, (additional) experience in the field of HR Controlling is a plus
- Experience in project management
- Strong Excel skills, ideally incl. VBA, as well as skilled handling of presentation tools, such as Microsoft PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of HR processes; experience with HR systems is a plus
- Integrity to work with employee-related data and sensitive information in a responsible and discreet manner
- Ability to handle and analyze complex data and derive solutions in an efficient and goal-oriented way
- Fluent in English, German language skills are a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and send us your online application.