HR Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
We are an international long-distance mobility provider with offices in Munich, Berlin, Stockholm, Paris, Milan, Los Angeles, and many more. Since 2013 we offer a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to our smart business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established Europe's largest intercity bus network. And we won't stop here but continue our journey.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a HR Manager in Munich starting as soon as possible.
Your tasks - Paint the world green
- You are responsible for the further development of a dynamic and growing business unit
- You are central point of contact for our managers from the CEO to team leads, and act as a coach and business partner
- You solve problems proactively, you optimize structures and improve our processes for future growth
- You support our business in developing a company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, employee retention, satisfaction and development as well as high performance
- You keep track of the HR database as well as the personnel files and you ensure that they are always up to date
- You take care of the on- and off-boarding of our employees and assist them throughout the entire employee lifecycle
- You launch new projects in alignment with the Organizational Development team and lead them to a successful end
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Social Sciences, or other related fields of study
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a responsible position, ideally in start-ups or a dynamic environment
- Fluent in German and English, every other European language is a plus
- Proactive, hands-on, committed, team-oriented, attention to details, and flexible
- Discretion, empathy and sensitive as well as highly assertive
- Proactive approach towards projects and the drive to ensure a high level of quality
Perks - More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more