iOS Engineer (m/f)
IT Projektmanagement Produktmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
FlixBus – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
The future of transportation is Green. Here at FlixMobility Tech, the R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for iOS Engineers (m/f) in Berlin starting as soon as possible.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You develop and support our native iOS applications
- You work as part of a multifunctional mobile team: you are equally comfortable with UX feature development as you are with business logic development
- You are passionate about scalability, reliability, internationalization, and performance
- You are responsible for the continuous improvement of our apps in an agile development environment
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You are a positive thinking person with at least 3 years of commercial experience with iOS & Objective-C
- You have a good grasp of OOP, design patterns & software architecture
- You are in touch with current mobile development trends, approaches, libraries and frameworks
- You have mentoring experience: being good at enforcing good practices & explaining not just "how", but also "why" within a team
- You have automation & continuous integration experience
- You have automated testing experience (TDD or any other methodology)
- You have HTTP API design experience
- Solid Swift experience is a plus
- Being curious about or having experience with other languages, technologies & platforms (Android, React/Redux, C++, .NET/Windows Phone, etc.) is a plus
- Having an eye for UI & UX is a plus
- Contributions to open source projects is a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Drive change. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and send us your online application.