Junior Pricing & Yield Manager (m/f) - BeNeLux
Business Development Operations Sonstige
Beginn: Februar 2018
Who we are
We are an international long-distance mobility provider with offices in Munich, Berlin, Stockholm, Paris, Milan, Los Angeles, and many more. Since 2013 we offer a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to our smart business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established Europe's largest intercity bus network. And we won't stop here but continue our journey.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Junior Pricing & Yield Manager BeNeLux M/F in Munich starting as soon as possible. You are welcome to apply in German or English.
Your tasks - Paint the world green
- You take commercial responsibility: steer your own lines the best possible way to ensure business success for the whole company
- You act autonomously: steer your lines independently with the guidance of your teamlead
- You work analytically: define the best strategy to fill our busses, taking into account current and historic demand patterns and competitor actions
- You work diligently and reliably: customize prices, contingents, bus quantities, frequencies on the basis of specific demand situations
- You take action: decide how prices are set, and get instant feedback through customer bookings and conversion rates
- You give innovative input: participate actively in further development of our pricing system and take over projects to optimize processes and create new features in Yield & Pricing area
- You collaborate: discuss your strategies within the Pricing team, but also get in touch with Marketing, Network Planning and country org to ensure we have the perfect commercial approach
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
Ideally with first job experience in Pricing & Yield, Revenue Management, Controlling, Business Analytics. You do not have job experience yet but you know what lies behind words like price steering, competition analysis, revenue optimization? Then you can also apply as a young professional with degree in Economics, Business Studies or Arithmetics.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, Mathematics, Business Informatics or similar
- First experience in the field of pricing and yield management, preferably in similar industries, startup or dynamic environment
- High analytical and conceptional thinking skills as well as a good understanding of numbers
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Personal initiative, resilience as well as a self-driven and goal-oriented working attitude
- Fluency in English, every other European language (especially a BeNeLux language and/or German) is a plus
Perks - More than just a job
- • Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more
Please answer the following question(s) in your cover letter
1. What makes a good Pricing & Yield Management?
2. What are the differences in Yield Management of the long-distance bus market in comparison to other industries, e.g. air transportation?