Pricing & Yield Manager (m/f) - Italy
Produktmanagement Operations Sonstige
Beginn: Juni 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Pricing & Yield Manager Italy (m/f) in Munich starting as soon as possible.
Your tasks - Paint the world green
- You take commercial responsibility: steer your own lines the best possible way to ensure business success for the whole company
- You act autonomously: steer your lines independently with the guidance of your teamlead
- You work analytically: define the best strategy to fill our busses, taking into account current and historic demand patterns and competitor actions
- You work diligently and reliably: customize prices, contingents, bus quantities, frequencies on the basis of specific demand situations
- You take action: decide how prices are set, and get instant feedback through customer bookings and conversion rates
- You give innovative input: participate actively in further development of our pricing system and take over projects to optimize processes and create new features in Yield & Pricing area
- You collaborate: discuss your strategies within the Pricing team, but also get in touch with Marketing, Network Planning and country org to ensure we have the perfect commercial approach
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, Mathematics, Business Informatics or similar
- Work experience in the field of pricing and yield management, preferably in similar industries
- High analytical and conceptional thinking skills as well as a good understanding of numbers
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Personal initiative, resilience as well as a self-driven and goal-oriented working attitude
- Fluency in English, every other European language (especially Italian and/or German) is a plus
Perks - More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more
Please answer the following question(s) in your cover letter
- What makes a good Pricing & Yield Management?
- What are the differences in Yield Management of the long-distance bus market in comparison to other industries, e.g. air transportation?