Product Owner (m/f) - Charter Business
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
FlixBus – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
FlixBus is a European mobility provider that offers a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. While establishing Europe's largest intercity bus network, FlixBus started a second service offer in 2016: A convenient and affordable way to transport groups of more than 20 passengers by renting a bus. A dedicated team (acting like a start-up within Flixbus) runs the service that aims to making organization of group travel easier, increasing availability and decreasing prices (through higher efficiency).
As part of a cross-functional innovative development team you will work in the complex and challenging domain of Flix Charter Bus Partner Management. This is a business domain at Flixbus where your creativity and progressive execution can change the entire market.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Product Owner (m/f) - Charter Business in Munich, starting as soon as possible.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
You will be responsible for building state of the art solutions to price and optimize routes, source buses from our partners and manager operational execution. That being said, you are not only a Product Owner in terms of operational execution, but are a crucial cornerstone in business development. Alongside your Product Owner colleagues, you literally own the product and its entire development lifecycle.
As part of your job you will:
- In collaboration with your customers and stakeholders define product vision and roadmap
- Own, prioritize and refine the product backlog, in line with the company's strategic vision
- Understand our customers' problems and come up with pragmatic solutions
- Establish a data-driven decision-making culture within your team and among its stakeholders
- Analyze the business impact of new features to creatively improve the software products
- Be an agile and lean example with regards to speed and quality of engineering
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager working in a productive-creative setting
- Good understanding of Agile software product development principles and techniques (e.g. User Story Mapping, Impact Mapping, Lean, Design Thinking, etc.)
- Strong analytical thinking, quantitative mindset, ability to prioritize based on cost and benefits
- Experience working in lean start-up mode with data-driven analysis is a big plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and lateral leadership skills
- Fluent in English; any other European language is a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride
- Trust-based working. We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and send us your online application.