Product Owner (m/f) - Website / Content Management System
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
FlixBus – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
We are an international long-distance mobility provider with offices in Munich, Berlin, Stockholm, Paris, Milan, Los Angeles, and many more. Since 2013 we offer a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to our smart business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established Europe’s largest intercity bus network. And we won’t stop here but continue our journey.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Product Owner (m/f) - Website / Content Management System in Munich starting as soon as possible.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You are in charge of our Content Management System that powers our 30 market-tailored customer-facing websites
- You create and maintain an exceptional understanding of the target user and their current and future needs
- You work with key stakeholders in the organization to define, design, implement and optimize the (Drupal-backed) Content Management System platform addressing changing markets and the evolving business
- You define relevant KPIs and strive to gather, understand, prioritize and balance requests from internal stakeholders as well as from our customers
- Together with your team of agile software engineers, you own, prioritize and refine the product backlog, in line with the strategic vision
- You create and maintain a good understanding of emerging technologies as well as the competitor landscape and align the roadmap with the product backlog and vice versa
- Your daily work contributes to our customers viewing the Flixbus-websites not only as “yet another booking platform”, but as an informative and inspiring hub for budget (bus/train) travel
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Bachelor/Master in informatics, computer science or similar
- Experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager working in a productive-creative setting
- Passion for digital products, services and for problem-solving
- Good understanding of Agile software product development principles and techniques (e.g. User Story Mapping, Impact Mapping, Lean, Design Thinking, etc.)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Team player, full of empathy and intuition, properties you self-evidently call your own
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (Drupal/Wordpress/Joomla...) is useful but not mandatory
- Fluent in English; every other (European) language is a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride
- Trust-based working. We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and send us your online application.