Scrum Master (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are an international long-distance mobility provider with offices in Munich, Berlin, Stockholm, Paris, Milan, Los Angeles, and many more. Since 2013 we offer a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to our smart business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established Europe’s largest intercity bus network. And we won’t stop here but continue our journey.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for Scrum Masters (m/f) in Munich starting as soon as possible.
- You teach and support the team and individuals to be autonomous within the given boundaries of the organization and its processes
- You help teams to maximize their autonomy, individual mastery and make sure the team has a purpose
- You coach teams and individuals to identify potentials with their roles and within the agile organization and ensure equal voice and autonomy
- You mediate the team through conflicts and help with making decisions and you foster the team's self-organization
- You facilitate meetings for the team, including preparing, moderation and post-processing for the agile process as well as the supporting agile organization
- You teach the teams agile practices and lateral leadership
- You actively identify impediments and foster their removal
- Hands-on experience as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master or Product Owner in an agile environment
- Knowledge of lean and agile principles and experience to use them to help teams succeed and organizations to evolve
- Experience fostering or working with high-performing teams
- A forward mindset towards concepts like Tribes & Chapters, Teams, Guilds, Management 3.0 and related agile organizational concepts
- A team player, full of empathy and intuition
- Background in developing and architecting systems is a plus
- Fluent in English; every other European language is a plus
- Have an impact. Our IT department is composed of small, cross-functional product focused teams using cutting edge technologies and agile development practices. We are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride
- Trust-based working. We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world
- Never stop learning. Work on self-defined challenges during our bi-monthly HackRdays, attend top conferences and trainings paid for by your yearly stipend
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with relocation support, a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, language course support, diverse employee discounts and more
If you would like to rewrite the history of mobility with us then join our ride and send us your online application.