International Online Marketing Manager (m/f) - Search Engine Advertising
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
We are an international long-distance mobility provider with offices in Munich, Berlin, Stockholm, Paris, Milan, Los Angeles, and many more. Since 2013 we offer a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to our smart business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established Europe's largest intercity bus network. And we won't stop here but continue our journey.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for an International Online Marketing Manager (Search Engine Advertising) (m/f) in Munich starting as soon as possible.
Your tasks - Paint the world green
- You plan, develop and manage the PPC strategy for the US market
You launch and optimize paid search campaigns in several search engines (Google & Bing)
- You continuously optimize account structure, keyword portfolio, ad texts and bidding strategies
- You assure that the reporting of relevant KPIs is always up to date and you conduct advanced analyses
- You execute A/B-tests, collect & analyze data and identify trends & insights in order to maximize the performance of your accounts
- You develop innovative strategies to improve & expand our PPC activity by evaluating new advertising channels, campaign types and AdWords features & betas
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Marketing, Digital Media or related fields
- A thorough understanding of PPC and web analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and an affinity for numbers
- Strong communication skills as well as an organized, autonomous & team-oriented working style
- A high level of initiative & reliability and the motivation to continuously optimize processes
- Marketing experience in the US market
- Native speaker level in English; Spanish is a plus
Perks - More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more