Team Lead (m/f) - HR Management
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Who we are
We are an international long-distance mobility provider with offices in Munich, Berlin, Stockholm, Paris, Milan, Los Angeles, and many more. Since 2013 we offer a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to our smart business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established Europe's largest intercity bus network. And we won't stop here but continue our journey.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Team Lead HR Management (m/f) in Munich starting as soon as possible.
Your tasks - Paint the world green
- You lead a team of HR managers who carry out the HR management for our Munich headquarter and our shops, and support them in all HR-related topics
- You are responsible for the implementation of our global talent and performance management programs
- You push new HR projects, programs and systems together with division managers and VPs
- You continuously review and optimize current systems and processes
- You manage projects, moderate workshops and mentor junior colleagues
- Your team runs the payroll administration jointly with our external payroll office and facilitates services to our employees at the HR front office
- You actively take care of the personal and professional development of your team and act as an experienced sparring partner
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
- Degree in HR, Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences or a related field of study
- Several years of experience in Human Resource Management in a dynamic environment
- You have successfully pushed through projects and you have shown that your workstyle is goal-oriented and proactive
- You are analytical and know your way through data sets
- You have shown your leadership capabilities through first experience in the successful guidance of a team and delivering great results
- Fluency in English; German and any other European language is a plus
Perks - More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more