(Junior) SEA Analyst (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2018
Who we are
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a (Junior) SEA Manager (m/w) for our office in Munich.
Your tasks - Paint the world green
- You plan, develop and manage the PPC strategy for different markets
- You continuously optimize account structure, keyword portfolio, advertising texts and bidding strategies
- You write quick-win scripts to automate manual processes to make the daily work of every SEA manager easier
- You develop scripts & tools for campaign management, campaign optimization and campaign reporting to automate our PPC activities
- You combine information from multiple AdWords accounts, internal CSV files, and databases to create intuitive dashboards that display a variety of important metrics
- You develop automated control mechanisms to alert us to changes in performance
- You work closely with the technical SEO managers and the Marketing Intelligence team
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
- University degree in International Business, Information Systems, Business Informatics, Statistics, Data-Science or similar
- Strong analytical skills and affinity to numbers
- Solid understanding of how AdWords works as an advertising medium
- Strong communication skills as well as an organized, autonomous & team-oriented working style
- A high level of initiative & reliability and the motivation to continuously optimize processes
- Fluent in English - any other European language is an advantage
Perks - More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more