Teamlead (m/f) - Strategic Projects
Business Development Projektmanagement Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Who we are
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Teamlead Strategic Projects M/F in Berlin starting as soon as possible.
Your tasks - Paint the world green
- You lead a team of 4 project managers in the operations department
- You drive the development of all departments in operations and support them through holistic project management on highly prioritized topics
- You challenge and improve the current company processes and take ownership of core projects in order to improve the departments working efficiency with focus on automation and digitalization
- You are at the interface of the operations departments and IT, where you are in charge of bringing concepts live and into daily routine
- You define the technical requirements for the process optimization, proceed with the implementation and steer the roll-out into the business units
- Together with your team you continuously revise the status quo, search for improvement measures and define priority projects
- You directly report to the management
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
- 2+ years of relevant experience in project management or consultancy
- University degree in Business/Economics or similar
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial way of thinking and willing to take risks
- Very well organized, determined and structured
- Strong business understanding and an innovative mindset
- Fluent in English; every other European language is a plus
Perks - More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.