Fleet Communications Agent (m/f) - Bulgarian Speaking
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
foodora: bringing good food into your everyday!
foodora is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in 10 countries around the globe. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favourite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We're currently expanding through Europe, Asia, Canada and Australia and we are always on the hunt for the brightest minds to join our team. Not only do we want to bring quality food to customers around the world, we also want to redefine delivery food to include the very best meals from beloved local restaurants.
We are looking for a Bulgarian Speaking Rider Communications Manager (m/f) - Part time to join us in our Berlin HQ!
- To assist our bike riders in various situations ensuring our orders reach our customers
- Process optimisation is your topic! You detect potential for improvement and discuss it with your team in order to implement changes
- You support our dispatching team with the rider management. You are the connection between couriers, cities and our headquarter during the daily business
- Our team will be there to support you with ll of these initiatives
- You'll be comfortable working with a team as well as working independentendly
- You have a proactive can-do attitude to your work.
- You love to work in a very dynamic and fast paced environment
- Bulgarian and German/English fluency is required.
- Willing to work in rotating shifts including evenings and weekends
What We Offer
Besides a number of daily goodies including muesli, fruits and drinks there are several benefits and opportunities:
- A young, dynamic and highly motivated team
- A magnificent atmosphere and regular team events (such like ‘Lasertag’, ‘Grill Boat’ etc.)
- High order of responsibility from the beginning
- Very good opportunities for advancement and career in a global company
- Best food from your favourite restaurant including employee discount
Up for a challenge? Apply now!