Intern (m/f) - Restaurant Operations
Marketing Operations Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2018
foodora: bringing good food into your everyday!
foodora is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in 20+ countries around the globe. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favourite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We're currently expanding through Europe, Asia, Canada and Australia and we are always on the hunt for the brightest minds to join our team. Not only do we want to bring quality food to customers around the world, we also want to redefine delivery food to include the very best meals from beloved local restaurants.
We are currently looking for an Intern (m/f) - Restaurant Operations for our HQ in Berlin!
As a restaurant operations intern you will become part of the Global Restaurant Marketing & Supply Chain Team for foodora and foodpanda. The team’s key focus lays on the definition, development & distribution of restaurant marketing materials and equipment.
- Process Optimization: you identify inefficiencies in our operations and help us optimize our existing processes
- Performance Tracking: you are in charge of uploading tracking data for restaurant items to Salesforce
- Supply Chain Support: you help countries solving supply chain related issues and structure the support process going forward
- Business Cases: you analyze different topics in the area of restaurant operations and consult us on involved cost, benefits and risks
- Multitasking is your second name: you are able to focus in a fast paced environment and still pay attention to details
- Communication at its best: you are able to communicate concisely to multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Problem Solver: you proactively come up with solutions and thrive for constantly challenging & improving the status quo
- Analytical Mindset: Excel is not an alien concept for you and you consider yourself a numbers person
- Fluency in English is required
- You have/you are getting a degree in business, economics, logistics or a related field
What We Offer
A modern office in the heart of Berlin, close to amazing restaurants and bars. Inside the walls of this office you’ll find:
- An empowering, international and agile working environment
- Responsibility from day one in an innovative and rapidly expanding tech business
- Regular office parties and exciting team events
- And a bunch of cool extras including a kicker table, table tennis and a play station room, as well as free language classes and of course a monthly corporate discount for foodora!