Channel Marketing Specialist (m/f) - EMEA
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Formlabs launched in 2012 with a record-breaking Kickstarter campaign. Our mission is to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs has a strong network of Partners and Resellers throughout Europe, who work across different countries and verticals. We are looking for an energetic marketing generalist who will work closely with our Partners to build and improve their marketing activities and events. If you enjoy working with international teams, have an exceptional “can-do” attitude and like to travel, we have the perfect challenge for you. Please note that this position offers a definite term contract (14 months) with the possibility of transitioning into an indefinite term contract at the end.
Join us as Channel Marketing Specialist (m/f) - EMEA, and help scale our Partners' marketing activities all over Europe.
The Channel Marketing Specialist is our key point of contact between Formlabs and our channel partners.
- Work with Channel Sales Managers to plan, design and execute joint marketing campaigns with Formlabs reseller/distributor channel
- Create a broad range of channel content (collateral, emails, webinars), communications to educate and drive revenue
- Build and foster strong relationships with channel partners to drive highest possible success and ROI
- Work in partnership with the marketing team to maintain brand consistency and key audience targeting within reseller network
- Responsible for partner communications: regularly craft and send partner communications
- Manage quarterly planning and marketing reviews with channel partners
- Manage channel marketing budget (MDF) to support co-marketing activities
- Background in marketing, knowledge of multi-channel marketing, lead generation and offline marketing
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Self-driven personality, ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel (up to 30% of the time)
- Ability to fluently speak and write English and another EU language
- Previous experience in Channel Marketing
- Previous experience in B2B or hardware companies
- Able to use Adobe Suite (Indesign, Photoshop)
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture with a working environment with international colleagues
- A competitive compensation package
- A flexible vacation policy
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, sodas & beers
- A monthly subsidy for BVG subscription and discounts on sport membership cards;
- A budget to choose your own device (Mac or Windows)
- Access to unlimited 3D printing
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in which you help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs and why. We'd like to read a story about your biggest success in your marketing career.
We look forward to your application and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.