Solution Engineer (m/f)
FRANKA EMIKA GMBH
IT Projektmanagement Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
FRANKA EMIKA GmbH has seen tremendous growth and success over our 2-year history.
Even today, robotics remains a technology accessible only to few. The reasons for this are the high costs, difficult programming and the separation of humans and robots by safety fences. So how can this technology be made accessible to the general population?
We at Franka Emika GmbH, a young high-tech company from Munich, want to solve this problem.
To us, the ideal robot of the future is a tool which can be used by anybody and which supports humans in carrying out unpleasant or even dangerous tasks. We received the Deutscher Zukunftspreis by Federal President Frank-Walter Steinmeier in November 2017 for our first product, the sensitive and easily programmable robotic arm.
Join our dynamic team at Franka Emika and help our customers to bring automation to the next level!
Solution Engineer (m/f) for Robotics and Automation
- Plan and implement innovative automation projects based on our collaborative robot
- Create concepts for new robot based solutions and develop them in collaboration with our App-Developers
- Consult customers for new automation solutions with Panda
- Support our Sales team with demonstrations and workshops for customers
- Continuously develop and expand your own Robotics and automation knowledge
Your job profile
- Enthusiasm for Robotics, automation as well as Industry 4.0
- Relevant experience in automation engineering, Robotics experience is a plus
- Experience with C/C++, and additional coding languages are advantageous
- Solution-oriented and hands-on mentality
- Analytical, independent, and responsible way of working
- Flexibility and passion to work in a complex and dynamic environment
- Willingness to travel
- Successful degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation Engineering or a similar field