Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and house wares in the United States, is growing its international business and seeking a Recruiter to help drive talent acquisition efforts in our Berlin office. This person will recruit for positions across a wide range of domains, including: engineering, direct marketing & analytics, category management, merchandising, creative, buying, operations and others.
Talent Acquisition at Wayfair is strategic to the company’s overall success and our team is charged with finding, attracting, and hiring talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture-fit. If you are passionate about recruiting, combine strategic thinking with scrappy start-up execution, have a high standard for excellence, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then Wayfair is for you!
- Act as partner, consultant, and advisor to senior management by developing and executing strategies to recruit top talent in a highly competitive market
- Source candidates from online sources, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Offer insight, best practices, and interview preparation to both candidates & hiring managers
- Guide candidates and hiring managers through recruiting process, including pre-qualifying & interviewing candidates, and driving the offer & negotiation process
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience recruiting top talent for high-growth companies. Agency or executive search recruiters looking to transition to corporate environment are encouraged to apply
- Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment
- In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and sources
- Ability to drive recruiting campaigns and manage senior stakeholders effectively
- Strength in building trusted relationships with the business/clients at senior level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English & German language skills
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Wayfair (NYSE: W) is the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Our unparalleled selection and superior customer service coupled with the convenience of online shopping, makes it easier than ever before to find exactly what you want for your home. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, an online flash sales site offering inspiring home design daily
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional locations in New York, Ogden, UT, Hebron, KY, Berlin, London, Sydney, and Galway, Ireland.
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes/CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.
Wayfair is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, or disability.