Head of People & Culture (m/f/d)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2019
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
At FreightHub, we are building the backbone of global trade. We revolutionize logistics by making it easier, faster, and more cost-efficient to move goods from point A to point B anywhere in the world – via container ships, planes, trucks, and trains. By radically automating processes and designing a superior user experience we make buying and selling goods anywhere on the globe more efficient and easier than ever before. If you aim to have impact with your work, solve real-world problems, and digitalize a trillion-USD industry that fosters global prosperity, we’d love you to join FreightHub!
- As a Head of P&C you act as strategic partner for the Management team and shape all major people aspects from talent acquisition and administration to organizational development, people development and team culture
- You will be involved in the recruiting and assessment of senior hires and support the management team in the decision making process
- You nurture the team members personal growth by further optimizing our learning and development programme
- You track the most important KPIs to implement number driven improvements in the department
- Continuously improve the recruiting process and strategy, find new channels and methods to win and retain the best talent
- Proactively enhance a great office and team culture
- Continuously review our systems and tools to guarantee operational excellence.
- You have at least 8 years overall working experience in the field of HR in a high-paced and very challenging environment or in top strategy consulting firm, including a minimum of 2 years of leadership experience
- Prior experience of building, developing and mentoring high-performing teams
- You are culturally sensitive and a creative, versatile and strategic thinker
- Your leadership skills are exceptionally good
- You are able to multitask across currently running projects
- Strong communication skills are part of your nature
- You are passionate about talent acquisition and development
- Your analytical skills and problem solving skills are very strong and you enjoy working in a data-driven environment
- You have an outstanding hands-on mentality and you have no problem with doing groundwork if required
- You are fluent in German and English.
- Be part of an international and highly professional young team (Google, The Boston Consulting Group, BMW, DailyDeal etc.) led by serial entrepreneurs
- Revolutionize a global USD 450bn market
- We are backed by top notch VC investors (Northzone, Cherry Ventures, Global Founders Capital) plus strategic advisors from the logistics industry and recently raised a USD 20M Series A round
- Shape the company with your innovative ideas and solutions
- Help us change and accelerate worldwide trade.
Check out our video to see what it is like to work at FreightHub: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=g4A7kaUaN4w