Business Development Representative (m/f) - D-A-CH & Nordics
IT Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2017
Freshworks is looking for passionate and entrepreneurial-driven sales professional. As a Business Development Representative (m/f) you will play a crucial role in building a lead pipeline and accelerating Freshworks revenue growth across the D-A-CH and / or Nordics region. In your role you will advocate multiple Freshworks product-lines to mid-market and enterprise clients in your respective region. You will champion our innovative products to make organizations more productive, efficient and customer-oriented.
You will be the first point of contact at Freshworks creating a great customer experience for prospective clients to learn about and engage with our product solutions. You will work hand-in-hand with marketing and sales executives to generate and qualify leads and also to streamline the lead handover process to senior sales executives. The position is based in the center of Berlin and you will report directly to our Head of Sales.
Your role and responsibilities
- Manage a large volume of daily outbound interactions with prospective Freshworks customers via phone, email and other media channels. Goal is to raise interest level, qualify, educate and connect them with our sales teams in order to deliver regional revenue targets
- Develop and manage your lead pipeline, by assessing, prioritizing and moving a large number of prospective clients simultaneously
- Define and execute on plans and meet and exceed your role-based goals
- Engage with senior managers on our marketing, sales and operations teams to design and execute campaigns. Help continually improve our internal and external processes
- Use resources effectively, including marketing, pre-sales and sales executives to meet your objectives
- Become an advocate for our brand and an expert in customer service and CRM
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline status and conduct forecasting exercises
Our perfect match
- Diploma or Master's degree is desirable, ideally some first experience in sales or business development, preferably in a similar role OR equivalent practical experience in other high velocity sales environments. Cloud software sales experience is a plus
- Fast-learner driven to action, passionate about sales, customer service and CRM tools
- Enthusiastic about helping and serving clients, a high level of goal and customer orientation and self-motivation, charming with a friendly persistence, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong team player and collaborator
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced globally-dispersed work environment
- Fluent in English and one of the following languages: German, Danish, Norwegian or French
These are some benefits you can expect from us in return
- Great opportunity to build the European presence of a fast-paced global growth start-up from scratch
- Work closely with inspiring, supportive and interesting colleagues in an international team within a flat organizational hierarchy
- An experienced executive team of managers and experts
- Flexible career development path within an international environment
- A fun startup work environment in the middle of Berlin
- An excellent salary package
- 25 days holidays
- Free lunch offered at one day per week
- Healthy snacks and drinks
Then please apply via our website and share your salary expectations as well as the earliest date you can join us. Please also feel free to visit our website to find out about other job postings.
Freshworks Inc. is the parent company behind the suite of products which includes Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, and Freshteam. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams better connect and communicate with their customers and co-workers. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc. is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital India.
Freshworks has its HQ in San Bruno, California and global offices in India, UK, Australia, and Germany. The company's cloud-based suite of SaaS products is widely used by over 100,000 customers around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba and Cisco.