Front Desk Associate (m/f)
Beginn: September 2015
Mindspace* is hiring!
Looking to work in an exciting, dynamic, fun fast- growing global company? Well, Mindspace is looking for you as a Front Desk Associate (m/f)!
Join our community managers’ family. This full time or part time position is based in Berlin-Mitte and will report directly to the community manager. The Front Desk Associate is an integral part of each of our locations, and it is basically their heart and soul.
As a successful Front Desk Associate you will support the growth for the company and Community team.
The main responsibilities of a Front Desk Associate as part of the community management team at Mindspace include (but is not limited to)
- Serve as a point of contact (POC) for all members and guests within the Mindspace Community
- Work on community tasks together with the community manager and take an active role in the development of the inner connections between the members whether by events, in person interaction or digital communication
- Solve member related issues to ensure a smooth operation
- On occasion, assist with operation and maintenance tasks
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to ensure KPI’s progress
- Experience in customer service, sales, or project management- a plus
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- University Degree- a plus
- High level of English & German – both verbally and writing - MUST!
Critical Competencies for Success
- Customer centric and a people’s person
- Getting the job done! Practical, fast thinker, and delivers whatever it takes
- Multi-tasking and being able to communicate with different type of members, stakeholders and departments within the organization
- Knowing the eco system – being familiar with start-ups, designers, and what is going on in the city – big advantage
- Can translate trends to actionable ways to anticipate customer and market needs
Please submit your application to: Berlin@mindspace.me
* Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer