Front Desk Receptionist // Working Student (m/f)
Factory Works GmbH
Beginn: September 2016
Anstellungsverhältnis: studentische Hilfskraft
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Factory’s mission is to digitalize the German and European economies. A next generation business club fostering innovation, Factory connects the right people to build relationships that truly matter and empowers entrepreneurs to make a real impact, creating the world of tomorrow. Through a unique membership model, Factory’s curated community brings together the brightest minds from all over the globe. Its network includes freelancers, startups from all possible stages and verticals, established corporations from the old and new economy, as well as investors and leading influencers from politics and science. Factory operates the first and largest startup campus in Germany, a meeting point for the community of innovators, which provides access to an inspiring work environment and exclusive events.
We are now looking for an experienced Receptionist who welcomes guests and serves as a central point of contact for the whole Factory campus. At our front desk, the receptionist will be the first point of contact for visitors, clients and members of Factory Berlin. The receptionist creates a welcoming atmosphere, handles requests quickly and represents an open and friendly go-to person for everyone with a concern in the Campus.
YOUR TASKS WILL BE
- represent the Factory brand externally with an outgoing and charming appearance
- be the first point of contact for members and guests
- open and close procedures for our community space and reception area
- greet and welcome our members at reception, monitoring check-in / check-out, issue visitor badges
- manage guest registrations and logbook
- direct visitors by maintaining the community space directories and give instructions as well as update current member directories
- handle internal and external correspondence in German and English via email, telephone and slack, redirecting communications precisely and friendly
- maintain the reception area safe and clean by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- scare for allignment and coordination in the community space by documenting and communicating feedbacks, irregularities and continuing needs
- you are a student
- ideally you gained a long term professional experience as a receptionist in the tourismus, hospitality or gastronomic sectors
- you work in a structured and organized way
- you are charming, outgoing and professional, even in stressful situations
- you are an extroverted fashionista – You’re the business card of our campus!
- you are a great team player, good at multitasking and with names
- you are fluent in German and English, preferably on a native level
- you have a general affinity for technology: you are familiar with excel, Google Apps for Work and the common Office programs
- you are very sociable, have a great hospitality attitude and a strong interest in the Berlin startup culture in general and the Berlin startup scene specifically
- you are open minded, flexible, assertive and a quick learner
- you are willing to work shifts (from 8:30 am - early shift - to 9:30 pm - late shift)
- you will have an interesting and varied job at Germany's largest startup campus
- you will work in a fast-paced, multi-faceted and exciting industry
- you will be part of a team of smart, ambitious and interdisciplinary professionals
- you will receive competitive pay as well as flexible working hours
Do you feel the right fit for this opening and are excited about starting your next challenge? Then apply at Factory. We are looking forward to you!