Frontend Developer (m/f)
Beginn: September 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Welcome to Advertima. We are pioneers in the field of digital signage software and manage personalised, interactive and reactive content through a SaaS model. We blend expertise e.g. in machine learning, augmented reality and computer vision to create never-before-seen solutions. In short: we're an Internet start-up. Yes, we know that doesn't make us unique. But we are. Although we're just getting started, we already have stable financial backing. Plus, thanks to a strong strategic partner, our software will be broadly operational in the autumn of 2016. So you see we don't just talk, we act. Which is what we expect of you too.
Our new Berlin office is looking for developers to start as soon as possible, if not immediately. Specifically, we need a Software Developer (Front-end) for our Experience Management System (EMS).
- Shape the future and change our industry by helping us to create an Experience Management System (EMS)
- Create isolated UI components that can later be integrated into the EMS software
- Write clean, testable, self-documented code
- Actively participate in the analysis and discussion of business requirements with other team members
- Discuss technical details to concrete business problems with the team to find the best solution
- Be an active member in an interdisciplinary team of game changers
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Informatics, Software Engineering or a similar field
- Experience using JS libraries / frameworks like Angular, jQuery, Bootstrap, Jasmine and Protractor
- Understanding of the DOM, DOM Manipulation, events and web-components
- Knowledge in Angular2 and reactive programming is a plus
What we're offering
- A team of innovative and experienced start-up professionals who will help you get ahead, but will also listen to you.
- A young, dynamic and flexible working environment where holacracy is embraced.
- The opportunity to be involved in the growth phase of our start-up on its way onto the international market.
- Not a job, but a mission where you play an active role in your own journey and can tap into a world of potential for your future.
Come join our team and let's build an amazing product! Apply at email@example.com.