Front-End Web Developer (m/f)
Beginn: März 2016
Gamewheel is a platform that allows brands and agencies to create and launch compelling games that range from gaming classics to the latest in blended reality, with just a few clicks. A game is the future tool for content marketing, start leveraging it today. We are a team of game developers, artists, backend developers and of course business managers.
We are extending our team of developers and have a need for a front end developer.
This position is in house, in Berlin, an awesome City, with lots of culture, fun and opportunities.
We offer this as a full time job with gross salary between EUR 40-60K and 0.0% - 1,0% Equity.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and the backend developers to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and ensuring the application works as well as it looks.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
- Good understanding of AngularJS and NodeJS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Basic understanding of AWS
- Basic understanding of HTML5 Game Engines
READY TO APPLY?
If you believe you can meet or exceed the requirements above, please contact us describing your professional goals, including an outline of your salary expectations.
Send your completed applications to: Christian Bittler, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 151 1670 5486, SKYPE: global assist