Front End Web Developer (m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Welcome to Ayuda, the newest tech visionary in the heart of Berlin.
We have a vibrant team of developers working to make the DOOH industry the very best it can be. Our central Berlin office definitely gives a taste of how engaged and passionate our team is and we are looking to add a Front End Web Developer to our team!
Your responsibilities will include
- Build, extend, and improve the Ayuda Platform front-end user experience
- Implement JS framework components with the help of the latest web-standards (HTML5, CSS3, …)
- Ensure the front-end UX is optimized for speed, scalability, and usability
- Work with a team of front/backend developers
What we are looking for
- A front-end developer with 3+ years of experience building web applications
- Experience in front-end frameworks such as AngularJS, KnockoutJS, or Bootstrap
- Know how to work with RESTful Web APIs
- Fluent written and spoken English or German
It would be great if you were skilled with
- Frontend Testing (i.e. Selenium)
- Unit Testing (i.e. Jasmine)
- ASP.NET MVC and C#
- Experience working in Agile environments with a Cross-Functional teams
What we offer
- We have a lean structure
- We work in a friendly and creative atmosphere
- We enjoy free snacks and beverages
- We work hard, and play hard
- We are international
- A great office in the heart of Berlin (Mitte)
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your convincing application (cover letter, resume, references) via JobsGermany@ayudasystems.com including your availability and salary expectations.
Ayuda is a DOOH ad tech company. The Ayuda Platform is a supply-side platform (SSP) that is used by media sellers worldwide to manage day-to-day operations. Aside from the usual CMS + player functionality, the Ayuda Platform includes iOS apps for proposal generation, CRM, inventory and contract management, invoicing, leasing, financial reporting and BI dashboards. The Ayuda Platform also includes a DOOH ad server that can work with first party data to serve ads dynamically to digital screens. The Ayuda Platform™ currently manages over 1,200,000 billboards around the world. Ayuda is a proud member of the iAB, DPAA and TAB.