Frontend Developer (m/w)
IT Grafik Produktmanagement
Beginn: Juli 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Frontend Developer (m/f)
Jurato is a platform for attorneys to find new clients and market and handle their services - clients can request legal support via a sophisticated online tool and Jurato matches them with the best lawyers. Your responsibility will be the further frontend development of our marketplace system and software as a service solution which is under development right now.
- Concept and realization of applications and features for the product
- Collaboration with Confluence, BitBucket and Jira
- Responsive Development
- Setting up a clean, semantic HTML and CSS
- Interest for outstanding Internet services and web applications (software as a service)
- Deep understanding of PHP based web architectures and frameworks (Symfony, Symfony2)
- Involvement, fun and ability to work independently
- Experience with mobile frameworks a plus
We are a young, agile and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies. Our vision is to set up the first digital legal trademark in the German market. Jurato is a marketplace for legal cases. Moreover, clients are able to contribute to their legal cases as well as buy legal expenses insurances directly on the platform.
ProSiebenSat.1 (SevenVentures GmbH) invested in our company in September 2013 and we were part of their exiting accelerator programme in Munich. We have just been able to attract two more investors to help us grow, get serious market traction, extend our team and optimize our product as well as expand our marketing activities.
We look forward to your informative and complete application by email directly to:
Co-Founder & CTO
Jurato Service UG