Frontend Developer (m/f)
Beginn: September 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
Sensorberg is a leading iBeacon infrastructure provider from Berlin, Germany. Our service is based on Apples iBeacon proximity technology and includes an advanced Beacon Managment Platform, mobile SDKs (Android, iOS), beacon hardware and professional consulting services for our clients. We enable mobile App publishers, service/content providers and location owners to create and send marketing and service notifications to smartphone users nearby points of interest. These notifications correspond to specifically pre-arranged services such ticketless check-in, indoor navigation, latest offers, sales discounts, cashless payments (iBeacon-Mobile-Payment) and many more.
Your role is to
- Together with a team of top-notch Developers, you design, develop and maintain highly interactive user experiences for our popular Beacon Management Platform.
- Strong motivation and passion for software development, including conceptualization, development, testing, implementation and support.
- Build simpler ways to visualize complex data and create interactive and magical interfaces.
- You will coding UI components with a focus on modularity and reusability.
- You love process optimization and automation.
- You’ll review and refactor codes and designs on a regular basis.
- You continuously share your technical know-how and learn from others to help us stay a trend-setter.
Your qualifications include
- You have a track record of successful delivery of large and complex Web projects.
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML and their best practices.
- Good knowledge of design patterns, the ability to understand business needs, systems limitations and to provide solution to design bottlenecks.
- You have experience in continuous integration and delivery processes.
- You have knowledge of tools like GIT, Jenkins and Maven.
- You’re comfortable communicating in English (our company language). Enough German to understand your colleagues' jokes would be an advantage.
- Things move quickly here, so you must have the ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
What we offer you
- High-end hardware of your choice.
- Skill-dependent, negotiable salary – don’t hesitate to approach us.
- Highly professional colleagues.
- A lot of customers wanting a lot of challenging features in a very innovative and hot market.