Frontend Developer / Lead Webdesigner (m/f) VIP Ticketing Platform
Lagardère Sports Germany GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
About our company
Lagardère Sports is a global leader in football marketing and one of the largest agencies in the sports business. The sports marketing group covers the entire spectrum of sports rights marketing, from trading with international television rights to stadium advertising, jersey sponsorship, stadium development and hospitality programs.
In Germany, more than 300 employees work at 17 locations for the Lagardère Sports Germany GmbH. In addition to its core business of football, Lagardère Sports Germany GmbH is an active leader in additional attractive platforms such as winter sports, handball or Formula 1. We seek to transform our leading sponsorship and VIP ticketing business into the digital age and believe in digital platforms and integrated customer services to drive that vision.
For a new digital unit based in Hamburg we are looking for a Frontend Developer / Lead Webdesigner (m/f) VIP-Ticketing Platform.
- Frontend responsibilty for our VIP-ticketing platform www.official-vip.com and associated sub-shops like https://hsv.de/vip, https://bvb.official-vip.com and https://herthabsc.official-vip.com
- Driving the frontend development from status quo to a full-service premium product
- Development of appealing prototypes and constant improvement based on user feedback
- Designing, testing and optimizing newsletters and advertising campaigns
We offer you to become an active participator of the sports marketing of the future starting from day one. You can create immediate value for our customers and potential clients as well as for our partners and sales agents including both high personal responsibilty, flexibility and an attractive salary with performance components.
- Several years of working experience within agile development and UX/UI experience; preferably also with international platforms, e-ticketing, e-commerce and Shopware
- Very good practical knowledge of PHP/Symfony, CSS/Less, HTML, Photoshop
- Great feel for premium design
- Independent and responsible method of working
- Business fluent both in English and German language (verbal and written)
If we have caught your interest, please apply now (in English or German language) by mentioning your salary expectations and availability! Please note that we can only accept applications sent via our online system: https://myjobs-de.becruiter.net/jobagent/application/default.aspx?nextPage=personal_details_login&idpos=275289&jb=cyoc