Frontend Developer (m/f)
Beginn: Juli 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Vimcar is a Berlin based start-up in the connected-car space, founded in 2013.
Our goal is to properly integrate commercial vehicles into the digital ecosystem of businesses. We currently provide a dead simple but elegant logbook solution for all major platforms (iOS, Android, Web) and currently work on a fleet management solution.
Now we are looking for a passionate front-end developer, who loves to work with React & Redux, has some UI/UX understanding, does not hesitate to try out bleeding-edge technology and would like to work on a product that evolves fast.
- You are responsible for writing awesome, maintainable and re-usable code
- You support your team with building, extending and improving our growing front-end web-app(s)
- The reviewing of your team member´s code and giving solid feedback is also part of your tasks
- You organize and deliver projects from start to finish as an independent developer
- Solid skills in React, Redux, Node.js and ES6 are self-evident for you
- You are experienced with Sass, LESS or similar and with using Git
- You feel comfortable with using Photoshop and/or Sketch
- You impress with excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- You have practical knowledge in agile development
- Having a keen eye for design and UX is an advantage
Vimcar´s corporate culture includes fast decision making, team spirit and a lot of space for innovative ideas. Besides that, we have a lot of things to offer:
- Permanent fulltime position from now on with attractive salary
- Challenging tasks with high responsibility
- Free fruits and drinks in our beautiful office in Prenzlauer Berg
- A great time with our friendly and highly motivated team
Are you interested? Please send your application documents (CV, relevant references and a short motivational letter) via email to email@example.com