Frontend Developer (m/f) with UX/UI
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2014
HelloFresh is the globally leading fresh grocery delivery service. We are tackling a huge and exciting market with curated product offering. HelloFresh is active in 5 geographies, all of which are managed and maintained from our global headquarters in Berlin. Our team is diverse and international which helps us create a work environment in which you are free to experiment with your own ideas and are not required to copy other people’s work patterns. Join us and help building up a fresh food global champion!
About the job
We ́re looking for a Frontend-Developer, who is keen to use his/ her UX/UI-knowledge or wants to learn it very fast. You ́ll develop responsive websites with focus on excellent usability and mobile use. The Front- end- Developer will work in a team environment in the design and execution of high-end web, UX and mobile products that perfectly balance the needs of the customer, the brand and the user from start to finish.
Who we're looking for
- More important than a degree (Bachelor, Master in informatics, business informatics or similar) is your experience and personality
- 3+ years of proven experience as a professional Front End Developer
- You have extensive knowledge of:
- RESTful API’s
- Developing in responsive grid systems
- CVS systems (particularly Git)
- You are a basic UNIX shell user
- You are a quick learner, quick thinker
- You have a great team spirit
- You have great debugging skills
- You have critical judgement
- You have good English skills
What would be a plus
- UX and/or UI design skills
- Mobile app development knowledge or experience (Android or iOS)
- Experienced AngularJS developer
- Open Source Software contributor
- Advanced UNIX shell user
- Experience with client side testing frameworks like Selenium, Jasmine and/or QUnit
What we offer
- A real dev-challenge in an international company with a high-growth path.
- Fair compensation and plenty of room for personal growth.
- Working with the best developers in Europe together
- Great international team atmosphere.
Are you up for a challenge? Then please send us your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including letters of reference, your salary expectation and also state your availability or tweet us at @hellofreshde.