Beginn: Juni 2017
We are Travelcoup!
We are a small, expanding team creating the best customer-facing experiences for the collection, organization, and enjoyment of travel experience and travel content. We have big ideas, and are willing to take risks in order to realize them. We are small enough to move. We tackle modern, complex problems in innovative ways and create applications that improves people’s lives.
TRAVELCOUP AG is looking for a highly motivated, customer-focused front-end developer to create engaging user experiences and push the limits of what customers expect from a modern travel website.
You are a front-end developer with 3+ years of experience working on real products that people use every day. You are an organized self-starter that can deal with ambiguity and are always on the look out for ways to improve the customer experience. You are an excellent collaborator and have no problem presenting–and defending–your ideas to other developers, designers, and product managers. You write clean, standards-based code and understand the value of prototyping, testing, and documentation. You thrive in a fast-paced, startup-like environment and are passionate about solving real problems for real people.
You will work with the design and product teams to create interfaces that are attractive, useful, and usable. You will contribute to the development of features and products and recommend technologies that we might use to make them better. You will write code in a collaborative environment with other developers and work directly with designers to create the best experience for our customers.
- At least 3 years of experience developing engaging web-based interfaces
- Familiarity with modern best practices for HTML 5 & CSS development
- Experience building web-based applications with React & jQuery
- Ability to write advanced JS without the help of a framework
- Mobile app or mobile web development experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience being part of a collaborative team and working directly with designers and product management
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates prior projects
We offer you
- Attractive salary
- Work with diversified tasks
- Exciting development opportunities
- Professional and individual guidance on site
- Flexible and trust-based working hours
- Internal and external company and team events
- Premium office location in Konstanz and Aschaffenburg
- Latest technology for all employees
- Free coffee/tea/drinks/snacks in the office
Please send your application and your CV (if possible with examples of your work, e.g. GitHub, portfolios) to firstname.lastname@example.org