Frontend Engineer (m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We at Vimcar - a connected-car company - are looking for a Frontend Engineer who possesses a passion for pushing frontend technologies to the limits and will work with our team of experienced engineers to design and build the next generation of our products for the Web.
- Design and build advanced user interface applications based on our existing software
- architecture framework.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team of designers and product owners to define, design,
- implement and ship new features.
- Write unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on QS and bug fixing as well as improving application performance.
- Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 3+ years experience in developing products based on Java Script frameworks
- Experienced with ReactJS and Socket.io
- Experienced with Less as CSS preprocessor
- Familiarity with NodeJS
- Experience in working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Bonus: Experience with map integration (currently Google Maps, other options of interest)
- Bonus: Test automation frameworks like Jest, Jasmine, Mocha or QUnit
- Experienced with integration of third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general Java Script landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Attention to detail. If you’ve skimmed through without reading this bullet point, I’m sure a bank would love to have you. Our secret word is “Wirsing”
- High level of enthusiasm, initiative & curiosity to bring our product to the next level every day.
We offer a working environment in which your contribution within a small team can, and will, make the difference. While working in our centrally located beautiful office in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin, you will be exposed to the local start-up scene and benefit from Atlantic Internet’s far reaching network.
You are very welcome to send your convincing application either in German or in English.
Apply on via this application form.