Beginn: Februar 2015
Valsight enables companies to connect strategic decisions with enterprise data. Using our powerful platform, decision makers can reveal value drivers, simulate their effects on KPIs, and act accordingly. Valsight fully leverages in-memory database technology to enable complex calculations on large enterprise data in real-time, and brings the user experience of consumer apps to the enterprise world.
We are a passionate and fast-growing high-tech company located in Potsdam/Berlin. Our founders are alumni of the Hasso Plattner Institute (Germany), a top-ranked software engineering institute, and have done years of research on in- memory database technologies. With combined work experience at SAP and Software AG, they have successfully tackled business intelligence challenges with many large global companies. We are looking for someone to take our solution to the next level.
Join us in our beautiful villa office by the lake, less than half an hour away from downtown Berlin, among the university and many other startups. If you are not only interested in solving real-world problems with big data sets, but share a passion for high-quality software, drop us a line.
What we offer
- Relevant real-world challenges and responsibility from your first day on
- Work in an inspiring environment close to the Hasso Plattner Institute and other startups on the campus
- Opportunities to keep learning: we have in-house talks, pay for conference visits and further education
- A competitive salary and significant equity
- You get to configure your workstation of choice
- Regular social events with a great team
Our ideal candidate has
- Experience with the Sencha ExtJS 5 framework or similar frameworks considered a plus
- A strong interest in new technologies
- A self-driven hands-on mentality
- Fluency in German or English
- Work in a growing development team developing new products and features
- Adhere to our team’s development practices and agile process
- Work with our product management to refine product requirements and UX guidelines
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - we would love to get to know you!